HELP & FAQ’S
HOW DO I DISPOSE OF MY OLD PRODUCTS?
We are pleased to offer an Old Bed Removal service. This service involves the removal and disposal of your old bed in an environmentally friendly manner. The charge for this is up to £40 per Divan Bed/Mattress. We will also remove and dispose of bed-frames in this price if they have been fully disassembled by you prior to the delivery. We will disassemble them for you but this will also be charged at up to £40 per item.
- E.g. Mattress and Bed-frame which has been disassembled – cost of removal – up to £40.
- Mattress and Bed-frame which has not been disassembled – cost of Removal – up to £80.
- We will also only charge £40 for a set of bunk beds inclusive of 2 single mattresses if the bunks have been disassembled prior to our arrival.
- 1. Select Products.
- 2. Choose options such as selecting extras i.e. old bed removal or assembly.
- 3. Add to product to cart.
- 4. You will be able to view your cart as soon as products are added, however if you wish to add more products to your cart, then click “continue shopping”.
- 5. In your shopping cart, you can adjust quantities as necessary and then click “Update Shopping Cart”. When you are satisfied with all your products, then proceed to checkout.
- 6. If you are a new customer, you can choose either to checkout as a guest or register and be given an opportunity to create a username and password so that you can skip this step the next time you use the site.
For pre-registered customers, enter your existing login details and your billing and shipping details will automatically appear.
- 7. If you are not a previous customer, then you need to enter billing details and shipping details – you can choose to have the goods delivered to the same address as your billing address or choose to have the goods delivered to an alternative delivery address. If you have chosen to register you may then create a unique username and password and be remembered on the site next time.
- 8. Click on the “Continue” button.
- 9. Choose payment method
- 10.Enter appropriate details as prompted on the screen.
- 11. Click on the “Continue” button.
- 12. Review page appears. This allows you to carefully review your order to ensure appropriate information has been entered.
- 13. Click “Place Order” button. On clicking this you are agreeing to Terms and Conditions of The Bed Shop.
- 14. Order is complete. You will be able to view your order results. If your submitted order is successful, then you will receive a confirmation email. However, if the order is unsuccessful, then you will be prompted with which action to take e.g. possibly changing payment details.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I PLACE AN ORDER?
When submitting an order, the following procedures apply:
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES THE BED SHOP ACCEPT?
We accept all major credit/debit cards such as MasterCard, Visa and Laser and now also accept PayPal. We also accept cheques which must be cleared with the bank before any products are dispatched.
HOW SECURE IS HE BED SHOP SITE WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING PAYMENTS VIA CREDIT CARD?
This website takes every precaution to protect our user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information such as a credit card number, that information is encrypted and protected. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just “surfing”.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM UNSURE ABOUT A PURCHASE, I MAKE FROM THE BED SHOP?
If you are unsure about a purchase, you must state this to one of our delivery personnel on delivery of the product(s), so that the original packaging of the product will not be removed. You have 14 days from the delivery date to notify beds.ie if you want to return your product, however, there may be a collection charge which will be deducted from your refund. The Bed Shop will not accept the products back if they are NOT sealed in their original packaging. This does not apply to faulty items or those items which may not be as described but if the goods are found to be faulty on delivery, the items should be returned with the driver and reported to beds.ie while the driver is still present.
IS THERE A DELIVERY CHARGE ON ALL YOUR PRODUCTS?
Most of our products are delivered FREE; however, some areas and small orders may incur a small delivery charge.
WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN I GET THE BED/MATTRESS?
You should let your bed air for at least 8 hours with no packaging or covers on it.
DO MATTRESSES NEED TURNED OVER AND HOW OFTEN?
Most mattresses require regular turning to ensure even wear and tear once a week for the 2 months and at least once a month thereafter. THE BED SHOP also offers a comprehensive range of non-turn options which may only need rotating from time to time while others may need to be turned once or twice a year. If you are unsure – please contact a member of our sales team who will be happy to advise you.
I CAN’T FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR – ARE ALL YOUR PRODUCTS ON YOUR WEBSITE?
Due to restrictions placed upon us by some of our Manufacturers we are unable to list online all the products available to beds.ie. Just let us know what we can do to help you find the bed of your dreams by completing an email request form.